Abuja City Tour
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
We begin with a visit to the Arts & Crafts Market which houses a wide variety of top quality artworks and then drive through Nigeria’s capital city, taking in the sights of the national icons including the National Mosque, National Church, the ICC and National Stadium. The tour also covers visits to the very popular Millennium Park, designed by Italian architect, Manfredi Nicoletti and commissioned by Queen Elizabeth II in 2003. We end the tour with a stop at the Silverbird Galleria, which is arguably one of the largest malls and entertainment centres in Abuja housing a wide variety of local and international shops, cinemas, restaurants and cafes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual and respectful
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required
- A maximum of 22 people per tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cancellation Policy
- – 25% cancellation Fee: 45 days prior to date of activity.
- – 50% cancellation Fee: 16 days prior to date of activity.
- – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 16 days before the date of activity.
- – Cancellations must be made in writing.
Email Notification Details
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This tour starts and ends in Abuja. Pick-up address TBA.
Departure time – Please contact your local supplier to reconfirm your departure time
Duration – 4 hours
Availability – Daily upon request
Minimum Group Size – 2 pax