Ibadan Weekend Getaway – 2 Days
Discover the ancient city of Ibadan, one of the most populous cities in Nigeria.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Large Group
Discover the ancient city of Ibadan, one of the most populous cities in Nigeria. Take in her rich history and savour some sumptuous local delicacies.
- Transportation in a fully air conditioned vehicle
- All activities as stated in the itinerary
- Meals daily as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- All taxes/VAT
- Tips/ Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified Alcoholic drinks
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
Arrival at Location
Transfer from Lagos to Ibadan then have a brief stop-over at the Cocoa House, once the tallest building in tropical Africa. We proceed to enjoy a tour of the Ibadan Zoo. Thereafter, we stop at a popular amala joint to enjoy local delicacies. We then check into the hotel, get refreshed and visit the Agodi Gardens for a refreshing evening picnic then make a stop-over at the Ventura Mall for movies, games and dinner.
Scenic Tour of City
Breakfast and morning at leisure. At noon we visit the popular Bodija market for shopping and the lunch and return to Lagos after a brief stop-over at the Bowers Tower and enjoy the magnificent view of the whole city from a vantage point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual and respectful
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per tour is required
- A maximum of 22 people per tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Cancellation Policy
- – 25% cancellation Fee: 45 days prior to date of activity.
- – 50% cancellation Fee: 16 days prior to date of activity.
- – 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 16 days before the date of activity.
- – Cancellations must be made in writing.
Email Notification Details
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This tour starts and ends in Lagos. Pick-up is at No 1, Sunday Ogunyade Street, Behind Mobil Petrol Station, adjacent Dominos Pizza, Gbagada Phase II, Lagos.
Departure time – Please contact your local supplier to reconfirm your departure time
Duration – 2 days (approx.)
Availability – Select Saturdays of the month/ Daily upon request
Minimum Group Size – 4 pax